2. Our owner Mark Murray and his mom Marilyn Bina helped get Maple Grove Days up and running back in the day. We won’t say how far back…but it’s pretty far back there.
3. One of our team members dabbled in modeling and is the face of an Amish romance novel. For the sake of her kids’ reputation, I won’t name any names.
4. You know those community guides you receive in the mail? The ones that tell you when to put out your recycling and have those sweet coupons? We do those. We LOVE our fellow business owners & communities.
5. We have an endless supply of little white mints and a Keurig in every meeting room. Makes for some solid brainstorming sessions.
6. We just designed a logo for the award-winning cupcake shop in town. We’ve all had a sweet tooth ever since.
7. Our diverse range of clients has helped us become experts on the coolest products and services. Did you know fake ice exists? And you can skate on it year-round?
8. Our photography and video studio is always morphing for client shoots. From a mini hockey rink to a dental office, you never know what type of business you’ll walk into.
9. Our creative noggins don’t shut off after we leave the office. I don’t know how many times I’ve heard “I woke up last night and thought of this awesome idea…”
Sounds pretty cool, right? Pay us a visit, munch on a mint and have a fresh cup of coffee on us.