Following a study conducted by social media data expert Dan Zarrella of Hubspot tracking over 1.3 million posts from the 10,000 most-liked Facebook pages, it has been found that:
- Overall, posts of Photos gain the most likes, comments and shares
- Photo posts are far more likely to be shared on Facebook than text, video or link posts
- Posts with a high number of self referential words (like “I” and “me”) tend to get more likes
- Posts posted later in the evening, peaking at 8pm, receive the most likes
- Weekend posts receive a higher like percentage than weekday posts
To read the full article posted by Dan Zarrella, click here.