Content Management Systems
Websites from the creative minds at Prime feature our own content management system - one that is intuitive and fun to use. Most of our web clients have relatively limited experience with editing sites, so they really appreciate the quality and flexibility of our “Elementz” system.
Users of Prime’s content management system are able to quickly access their site and make changes to text and headlines, photos, captions and graphics. These edits are then reflected on their website immediately.
Even first-time website owners won’t believe how easily they can change content and “go live” within seconds. If you’ve been putting off doing a website, or delaying an upgrade to a new site due to maintenance concerns, the time is right to start working with Prime today.
- WYSIWYG website editor (What You See Is What You Get)
- Drag-n-Drop content around your pages
- In-context editing toolbar – change your website as you surf!
- Preview your changes before publishing
- Track & compare versions
- File management system (tracks use and versions of files)
- Detailed permissions (create editor groups, approve content, and see an audit trail)
- Sophisticated Scrapbook to copy content to and from different areas of the site.
- Integrated spell-checker
- Flexible meta data & pretty URLs for Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Automatic Sitemap (submit sitemap to Google)
- Google Analytics integration
- Schedule Content (write something now, and have it go live at a later date)
- In Site Search (let users search the content of your site)
- Add site elements with the click of a button:
- photo galleries
- videos (YouTube, Vimeo, etc)
- RSS Feeds
- Google Maps
Contact us to find out how Elementz can help you take better control of your website! It really can be Ez!
Mark J. Murray