Sight is our most powerful sense. In fact, studies suggest that 80 to 85 percent of what we perceive, learn, understand, and do is processed through vision. Prime Advertising & Design can help your business take advantage of this insight (wink) with our photography and video capabilities. Keep reading to find out how to get noticed with visuals from PRIME.
Photos are an effective method for telling followers and potential customers more about who you are and what you do. Here are a few things to keep in mind.
Quality is important. Photos make a statement about your business without saying a single word. They represent you. Be sure to use top-quality, professional photos to make the best possible impression.
Photos are versatile. High-quality photos provide versatile content for all your business needs, so the investment has more potential to yield a greater return.
Photos are great for customizing print materials like brochures and business cards. Also, use images online to help build your brand. Impressive images are versatile components you can use to attract people to and engage them with your website, local search networks, and social media platforms.
Show off what you have. Stock photography is helpful but not the best way to show off what you have. Be authentic. Let customers get to know the real you through photos of your business, products, and staff.
Pictures are good. Moving pictures – with sound – are even better. From a marketing perspective, the power of video offers so much more because it moves people to act.
Messages delivered through video evoke a response and are supremely effective. When done correctly, they produce emotion that prompts viewers to share a post, talk about your business, or purchase a product. Sight, sound, and motion create emotion.
Simply put, video gets results by:
- Strengthening confidence. Offer viewers valuable information about your products or services, and they will look to you for instruction. Let your honest, original approach be the reason your audience trusts you. Then, give them exactly what they expect. This can be accomplished through:
- Brand videos
- Testimonial videos
- Product review videos
- Showing and telling. An instructional video is an effective way to tell audiences more about a product or service by simply showing how it works. Easily captivate both the eyes and ears with:
- Explainer videos
- How-to videos
- Generating shares. When people are emotionally stirred, they want to tell others about the thing or experience that caused that response. Use creative and exciting messages to encourage shares on social media with:
- Company culture videos
- About us videos
WHAT PRIME OFFERS
PRIME’s professional photography and captivating video capabilities can revolutionize your message and help bring your brand into focus. Maybe you’re looking to boost visual presence with staff headshots and product galleries. Perhaps you want to create a how-to demonstration to benefit clients. Whatever you need, our experienced team knows what it takes to make an impressive statement.
And we deliver.
The photography staff is proficient in web and print photography, capturing images that enlighten, enchant, and entertain for the needs of your specific project. Photo shoots include post-production editing and retouching services as well as high-resolution jpeg images, either on a CD or through file transfer.
Our video production competencies emphasize high-definition video, offering higher resolution and quality. From a glimpse behind the scenes to customer testimonials to a product demonstration, PRIME will deliver your business’s message or merchandise with a creative and personalized touch. You can expect:
- Pre-production planning that includes creative meetings, scripting services, and production scheduling with a project manager
- A video shoot at the location of your choice
- Post-production editing, graphics, music, and voiceover services
- MOV, WMV, and YouTube files
In a highly visual world, make sure to reach, connect with, and influence your audience through the most effective methods available. PRIME can help your business stand out and get noticed with photo and video capabilities. Contact us to learn more.