Did You Know:
- YouTube is the second largest search engine, behind Google.
- Your video on YouTube also has a 50% higher chance of showing up over text on Google.
- Having a video on YouTube it is working for you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
These are only a few reasons why creating video and publishing it YouTube can help grow your business’s online presence, and ultimately – revenues.
Prime’s social media team recently attended a webinar by YouTube expert James Wedmore, called “Creating an Unstoppable Brand on YouTube,” in which the power of YouTube was emphasized as a tool for businesses to create relationships and send more traffic to your website. According to the webinar these are some helpful hints to keep in mind when using YouTube and making videos for your brand:
1. Be Consistent
Post like your blog is a T.V show. T.V shows come on the same day every week. Although making weekly videos may not fit in your schedule, be consistent, if it is monthly than make sure to stick to it.
2. Provide Content that is Valuable to the Customer
Make videos that answer you customers’ questions or give them new information that maybe many people don’t know. Do research, look up to see what people are searching about in your industry. Also look at your competitors, are they creating videos, if so are they answering what customers want answered.
3. Optimized your Videos
Don’t just post your videos on YouTube, make sure they are optimized.
- Have important keywords in the title.
- Fill out the description as if it is a miniature blog, putting in those same keywords.
- Add tags; the webinar suggests having 4 – 6 relevant tags.
- Complete the transcript of the video. In the video, make sure to use the keywords you are trying to come up for. YouTube reads every transcript.
4. Create Quality Videos
The last piece of advice from the webinar is to have someone professionally produce your video. The quality of your videos reflects the professionalism of your business. If you post company videos that are shaky and poorly edited, users may assume a correlation between the poor quality of your videos and the quality of the services or products your company provides.
Here at Prime we offer Video Production Services. With Video there is so much that can be done; it’s not quite the same as the old cheesy T.V commercial from yesteryear. Prime’s video production services can put your business in the spotlight. Sight Sound and Motion create Emotion.
Our Video Production Services Include:
- Pre-Production Planning which can include creative meetings, scripting services and production scheduling with project manager
- Video Shoot at location of your choice
- Post-Production Services including video editing, graphics, music and voiceover talent
- Hardcopy Files including MOV. WMV and YouTube files
If you are interested in learning more about our video production services, please contact Lex Zwach, Prime’s Senior Marketing Consultant at 763.315.6439 or firstname.lastname@example.org! www.primeadvertising.com.