Heating & Cooling Two, a Maple Grove residential and commercial HVAC contractor, has been working with Prime Advertising & Design to “heat up” its marketing.
Prime Advertising & Design knows that marketing your business is not just about focusing on one area, it is about using a variety of media together to reach the greatest amount of potential clients possible. With this game plan in mind, Prime has helped Heating & Cooling Two diversify its marketing in a variety of areas.
In the fall of 2009, Heating & Cooling Two launched a redesigned website featuring a content management system (CMS) that allows staff to regularly update the site to better serve customers. Some of new site’s features include:
- An e-commerce section where clients can buy filters online
- The latest “Hot Deals” and specials
- The ability to create redirector links. This allows for marketing materials to have a URL (www.heatcool2.com/specials) linking clients to a specific page on the site. This feature also allows for statistical analytics to show how many people are visiting this location on the site, showing marketing effectiveness.
- Visitors can request maintenance for their furnace or air conditioner online or request an estimate.
- The Heating & Cooling Two blog features updated information and helpful tips for visitors and provides a reason for people to come back to the site.
In addition to the new website, Prime created a full marketing package for Heating & Cooling Two including Comcast cable television ads, radio ads, advertising in Community Resource and Residents’ Guides, city newsletters, and direct-mail pieces. We also feature the company on our digital indoor advertising network at Hennepin County service centers.
Prime Advertising & Design used its awareness of the latest trends to help Heating & Cooling Two market its services and increase the company’s exposure to potential new clients. Check out Heating & Cooling Two’s new website at: www.heatcool2.com.