Photographers unite! Do you think you have what it takes to win a photography contest? The Maple Grove Moments Photography Contest, which started on June 1 and runs through July 19, is an awesome way to show off your talent and our community! We are looking for photos taken in Maple Grove by photographers of all ages, backgrounds and experience levels.
Prime Advertising & Design is proud to be partnering with the City of Maple Grove for the 10th year. The categories for the 2017 Maple Grove Moments Photography Contest are:
- Going Together – people chatting, playing, grilling, gardening, kids going to school, etc.
- Going Strong – recreation, sports, events, activities, businesses, streetscapes, landmarks, etc.
- Going Natural – parks, landscapes, plants, flowers, weather, sky, etc.
- Going Wild – wildlife, birds, animals, including pets
- Youth – for ages 18 and under, submissions can pertain to any of the above contest categories
- You can submit up to 12 of your own photographs – up to 3 in each category, up to 12 in the youth category
- Photos must be taken in Maple Grove – 2013 to present
- Entries accepted and voting available from June 1 – July 19, 2017
Whether you love sunsets, people, flowers, animals or events, there is a spot for you to enter!
Don’t forget! Prizes are awarded to the top three places and brand new to this year’s contest is voting for your favorite contest entry! The photo with the most votes wins “Viewer’s Choice” and a $50 prize. Submit your photos or vote using the links in the categories above.
We can’t wait to see what is showcased for our community!
Featured Image: Purple Rain by K. Groehler – Winner of the 2016 Youth Category